Sunday, April 19, 2015

"Nightcrawler: my favorite Catholic super hero"


Charmaine Wagner, "The Amazing Catholic Nightcrawler!" (Skeeoh, August 25, 2013), writes: "Kurt Wagner A.K.A Nightcrawler is not only my favorite super heroes in general, he is also my favorite Catholic super hero. Here are some of his awesome quotes":
“We are alike, you and I — angry at the world. My pain drives me to seek God, yours drove you away. Our ability to understand God’s purposes is limited, but take comfort in the fact that His love is limitless.”- Nightcrawler to Wolverine
Read more >> ... and have a look at this revealing clip, if you're interested:

1 comment:

Son of Ya'Kov said...

I love the irony that is Nightcrawler.

He is a pious human mutant whose mutation causes his physical appearance to be like that of a demon or devil & whose mutant ability allows him to Teleport threw some weird dimensional short cut that generates the smell of sulfur.

Yet he is no Devil his is the heart of an Angel.

Beautiful Irony.